Exclusively Best Watches for Women 2018
For some of us, a watch is not simply a mechanical device that tells us the time, but it is a style statement, while for the rest, it is a must-have accessory that cannot be left especially when leaving the house. From elegant and sleek to empowering, a good watch can make a woman feel absolutely invincible when she leaves her house in the morning to start her day.
A good watch can not only be a good investment, and can last you decades if taken care of properly, but a good quality watch can also be a tremendous style statement for women, and an expression of her own individuality. But how to buy a good watch, if you are not aware of the little nuances? Believe us when we say this, the art of watches is a very tricky little thing. Best Watches For Women
Worth Read – 5 Best Travel Accessories
Tips on Buying a Quality Watch
- Do Your Research: In a day and age where basically every piece of information is free and available on the internet, there is no excuse to not be educated about something. A good watch is a quality investment. Therefore, before buying it, you have to make sure that you know what makes a good watch and what kind of watches suit your kind of activities and lifestyle. There are thousands of websites and forums dedicated to understanding the art of making and wearing watches, which you can check out.
- It need not necessarily be expensive: Most of the time people assume that an expensive watch always equals a good watch, which is not true. At the end of the day, you have to buy yourself a watch that suits your budget, and your lifestyle, because it would not make sense to wear a Rolex if you have to take public transportation every single day. A value of a watch is completely independent of its price. The watch which you wear must make you feel good and proud, not because of its price, bit because it belongs to you and because it has some meaning to you.
- Do not stick to just one brand name: As mentioned above, you need to do your research. Yes, there are a few brands that are well known for their watches, but that does not mean that you should limit yourself to just those. This not only limits your buying choices, but you end up with a watch that has at least a hundred copies. We suggest that you take some time to look up some other brands. You can even go to the local boutiques and antique shops in and around your hometown to find new styles, designs and companies.
- Always go to a reputable or certified buyer: Even if you are going to buy your watch from an online store, make sure to go for the ones which have good customer feedbacks, no complains and have a long-standing history of good customer services. The thing about reliable companies is that they are dependable and trustworthy, which means you get your watch shipped on time. However, another advantage of such companies is that even if your watch gets damaged while being shipped, the companies will do something about it. They also have nice return policies.
- If it is too good to be true, then it probably is: Are some websites letting their customers get an Invicta watch at 70% off? Sounds too good to be true? Then it probably is. Unfortunately, more often than not, a lot of people get fooled into buying counterfeit watches, only because they think they are making a staggering profit. If we are being honest, there is no way to even get a 50% discount on a quality watch. Therefore, look out for duplicates, and only buy from trusted sellers or else your money will be completely wasted.
On that note, let us take a brief look at the five best women’s watches on Amazon right now, according to reviews and votings done by the Amazon users. The following list is a combination of luxury watches, smartwatches as well as watches for daily use.
1. Samsung Gear S2 Smartwatch
- The watch strap can be removed in order to attach it to something else.
- The back of the S2 smartwatch has a stainless steel covering to reduce damage to it.
- The back of the dial is also provided with a heart rate monitor.
- The use of Wifi with the S2 depletes its battery very fast.
- The pixel density on the display screen is not the best.
2. ASUS ZenWatch 39-Inch Amoled Smart Watch
Although the Asus ZenWatch was released back in 2016, it was shipped to larger markets like the UK, only a few months ago. Technically, it is a huge improvement from the physical appearance as well as the performance level of the previous ASUS Zenwatch 2. Not only is the dial circular, making it more comfortable to wear, but it has a jewelry-grade 316L stainless steel outer surface, which is set against a diamond cut bezel.
This is for the ones who want a smaller watch, since it is only 9.95mm thick with a 45mm dial.
- The bezel comes in three different shades – gold, silver, and gunmetal.
- Uses Gorilla Glass for extra protection.
- You can activate the airplane mode and disable the touchscreen using the Eco mode.
- When compared to other watches, the fitness tracking is very basic
- Using the rubber strap for a long period can become uncomfortable.
3. Movado Women’s Two-Tone Stainless Steel Watch
The Movado Woman’s two-tone silver watch was specifically designed keeping in mind the average working woman and happens to be one of those watches that look equal amounts of professional and casual.
Every single part of the two-tone watch is made from tough stainless steel, making it very hard to break and even the dial is protected by a standard mineral glass dial window. Unlike in most luxury watches, the dial is smaller, making the proportions look sleek and elegant.
- Consists of a Swiss Quartz system, making it precise.
- This is waterproof up to thirty meters.
- This watch does not have a chronograph
- Since it is a luxury watch, it is very delicate
- Does not come in any more colors
4. Pebble Time Smartwatch
Pebble Smartwatches are known for their dependency and simple, but trustworthy designs which support their overall performances. Perhaps that is why the Pebble Time Smartwatch is such a favorite among people. Not only can it be worn during a light swim, but it works efficiently with both iOS and Android.
- It has an activity and sleep tracker.
- Waterproof up to thirty feet.
- Very long battery life and can be easily charged.
- It does not have a touchscreen.
- The display light is not the best
5. Michele Women’s Deco Diamond Dial Stainless Steel Watch
You cannot go wrong with a Michele Women’s watch especially the Deco Diamond. which is fairly beautiful and useful for its price. Known for its mother of pearl dials. The Deco Diamond Dial Stainless Steel Watch has a simple set of two buttons. which can be used to interchange straps as well as bracelets. Since it is easy to change the straps, you can wear it every day and even make it look sporty with a simple change of straps.
- It is water resistant up to fifty feet and can be worn in the shower and while swimming.
- The body of the watch is made of sturdy stainless steel.
- It comes in two forms – stainless steel as well as 18k gold plating.
- Since the band is delicate, it is susceptible to scratches.
- The band is almost 8 inches which need to be sized by most customers.
- Since the dial is rectangle and big, it can be difficult to wear the watch throughout the day.
What are you waiting for? Go ahead and check out these absolutely stunning watches right now! So, which one of these women’s watches have caught your eye and which one are you planning on buying? Leave us your thoughts in the comments section below and let us know!